How We Work
Our approach is both methodical and client-focused. Our unique edge lies in staying abreast of the rapid advancements in Generative AI, ensuring we're always at the cutting-edge of this swiftly evolving domain. We blend this advanced expertise with practical solutions, collaborating from initial discussions to project completion, and ensuring our technology aligns with your business needs.
We have a proven track record of guiding clients through the complex world of AI. Our expertise isn't just about the tech, it's about translating the tech into tangible solutions. So after you get in touch with us:
- We’ll book a call with a Client Delivery Manager and someone from our technical team.
- We’ll use this call to get a first understanding of your business problem.
- Depending on what you would like help with, we’ll follow up with some clarifications by email, a second technical call, or maybe we’ll know enough to be able to send you an offer for our services right away.
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
No two problems are the same, so we apply a flexible framework to our engagements that is inspired by Agile workflows and Design Thinking and captures the iterative nature of working with cutting edge technologies like Generative AI and Machine Learning. We call this DIVES: Discover, Initial Prototype, Validate, Extend and Support.
Through retrospective meetings at the end of each sprint, we expect to collect your feedback as we go, but once our engagement is over, we’ll ask you to join us on a final retrospective call. We’ll ask you to provide us with feedback about how you feel the engagement went overall, and we’ll capture your feedback to help us in our process of continual improvement.
AI is moving incredibly quickly, and will leave no industry untouched. We ringfence time to continually develop our understanding of both the technology and the impact it can have in companies. We feel this is essential if we are to add value as a partner, so we’ll also give you feedback on learnings from our side that we feel can help your organisation move towards an AI enabled future.
The technical team at Mantis are passionately committed to keeping up to date with the latest developments in the field and particularly in Generative AI. You can see this reflected in our blog and whitepapers where we like to synthesise the latest trends in industry without amplifying the hype.
As such we work with a number of organisations, large and small to help them rapidly move forward with their AI adoption. Whilst we'll tailor our engagement to your needs, a typical consultancy engagement works in the following way:
- We’ll agree on the level of support you need, from a minimum of 4 hours per week scaling to as much as you need.
- We’ll organise calls with you on a cadence that suits you. We’ll ask you in advance to identify the topics you particularly want to talk about before each call.
- We’ll spend some time ensuring that we’re up to date with the latest developments so that we have all the information we need to hand in our call
- We’ll meet you in a video call (or in person) and discuss your specific case in detail.
- At the end of the meeting, we’ll summarise what we talked about in a slide deck, including any references to other resources that we mentioned in the call.